Date: Position Open
FLSA Status: Non- Exempt
Position Status: Full-Time
Direct Manager: Director of Lien Resolution & MSA Department – Dave Place/Josh Pettingill
In the performance of your responsibilities and duties you are expected to conform to the following:
Take PRIDE in job duties and responsibilities while making a positive contribution to our firm by adhering to Synergy’s Corporate Values – Professionalism, Respect, Integrity, Dedication and Empathy.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees and clients.
- Provide world class customer service to clients and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating work
- efforts with other employees and others deemed necessary.
- Maintain and strengthen client relationships.
It is imperative the employee in this position have a vast and current working knowledge of the software sustaining their business unit. It is the responsibility of all employees to utilize the CRM software selected by the Company to track daily activities. All employees must ensure this information is consistently maintained, is accurate and is kept current daily. All corporate data, including the Company’s CRM software must be maintained in the business unit’s software and may not be maintained or transferred outside of the business unit’s software or maintained or transferred to any personally owned devices.
The employee in this position shall not enter, or attempt to enter, any agreement with any person or entity that would bind employer, without the prior written consent of the Chief Executive Officer of the company and the manager of the related business unit. Employee shall not disclose any intellectual property or knowledge gained as the result of employment by this company unless instructed to disseminate such information in a written communication from the Chief Executive Officer.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed below. These duties and responsibilities may be modified at any time by Management. Modifications will be in writing and will be acknowledged by both parties.
Lien Resolution Intake Facilitator
Initial reporting of Synergy Lien Resolution Services assigned cases to the various State Medicaid offices, ERISA/Private insurers, FEHBA plan administrators, Military organizations, and hospital/providers.
Setup of new case files in CRM, and the audit of claim summaries in SLRS’s Medicaid, ERISA/Private insurer, FEHBA, Military, and hospital/provider’s cases in accordance with current practices and protocols.
Document all that incoming SLRS mail/faxes to the appropriate CRM/CP file.
- Input all new SLRS cases into CRM in accordance with current file opening protocols.
- Input all documents in the appropriate case file in accordance with current document management protocols.
- Maintain professional communication with clients and lienholders. Process incoming SLRS mail/faxes in accordance with current protocols. Send certified mail upon request.
General administrative office functions such as answering the phone, distributing fax communications and US Mail processing and distribution.
MSA Intake Facilitator
- Setup and input new MSA case files in CRM in accordance with current practices and protocols.
- Input and organize all MSA documents in the appropriate case file in accordance with current document management protocols.
- Provide follow ups on MSA intakes in accordance with current practices and protocols.
- Obtain rated ages for MSA reports from the life companies when needed and applicable.
- Prepare administrative reports for MSA services using templates such as, “No MSA” evaluation letters and MSA Waivers.
- Prepare billing and invoice reports for MSA services.
- Follow up on the status of outstanding MSA invoices by email and phone.
- Knowledge of Job – Demonstrates knowledge and competency of present job and all required equipment to perform duties.
- Quantity of Work – Quantity of work turned out and promptness with which it is completed.
- Quality of Work – Ability and accuracy of work produced, meeting company standards, neatness, detail, and level of satisfaction with the finished product.
- Technical Competency – Demonstrates technical competence in regular, periodic & irregular job duties.
- Flexibility – Ability to move from one task to another without problems. Willingness to take on new tasks & procedures.
- Follow Through – Ability to follow a task through from beginning to end and wrap up the final details, without management intervention.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time at a computer workstation while entering data and communicating with clients via email and telephone.
Education and/or Experience:
- College student pursuing Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in a comparable discipline from an accredited college or university.
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
Synergy Settlement Services and its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
No 3rd parties please.