Synergy Settlement Services’ experts will resolve the most difficult and complex Medicare Secondary Payer compliance challenges facing your firm. Medicare 360° is the complete solution for Medicare conditional payment resolution and Medicare Set Aside (MSA) allocations. Medicare 360° combines the most powerful services from our lien resolution group and our MSP compliance group into one solution.
Medicare 360° Benefits:
• Complete Medicare Secondary Payer Compliance to close cases rapidly and compliantly for Medicare beneficiaries
• Very reasonable cost
• A comprehensive Medicare compliance solution that handles the entire process from reporting potential for third party liability to the Medicare contractor, resolving Medicare’s repayment demands (including the first two (2) levels of administrative appeals) and protection of the plaintiff’s future Medicare eligibility
• Plaintiff centric services (Synergy doesn’t do defense work)
• Complete outsourcing solution for the trial attorney and their firm
• Peace of mind knowing that it is being handled by a team of highly credentialed MSP experts
Medicare 360° Services:
Phase 1: Medicare Conditional Payment Services – Medicare Conditional Payment Audit and Verification
This service includes the audit and verification of conditional payments for cases that originate from a personal injury case. The process includes reporting to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the audit and dispute of Conditional Payment Summaries, the request for Final Demand, and includes 1st and 2nd level administrative appeals.
Phase 2: MSP Compliance Service – Medicare Set Aside Allocation without CMS Submission
This service includes preparation of a Medicare Set Aside allocation report that complies with CMS requirements for submission. Normal turnaround time for set aside allocations is 10 days from the due date we receive all necessary documents. Pricing includes coverage for one revision to the report.
Medicare 360° Pricing*: $2,500
*A 50% deposit is required at time of intake. If report needs to be expedited, a $500 rush fee will apply.